First week progress

Not gonna lie, there were some challenges this week, but I am ending on a high note:
  1. Scored a 10 for hydration with Vivoo urine test strips. Overall score was 9.3. Calcium and magnesium were a little high.
  2. Reduced my spending significantly. Made a big payment on one of my credit cards, and balance transferred all my high interest balance to a card with much lower rate and no transfer fee. Next, I will look for 0% balance transfer options.
  3. The deductible covered by my Amex for the accident we had while in vacation in August was finally resolved and credited to my card.
  4. Added more vegetables this week, and went grocery shopping today at Trader Joe’s with Izzy. He is also on a healthier eating kick, and it feels good and not restrictive. I ordered frozen meals from Daiky Harvest, which makes getting more veggies easier.
  5. I prepared lunch to take to work for the next 2 days.
  6. No drinking feels ok.
  7. Had an initial assessment with a new dietician, and will continue with same goals, though I do feel a lot more motivation.
  8. Crushing my deadlines at work, while maintaining appropriate boundaries.
I’m ready to start my week with the right mindset. This week should feel easier. Since I’m eating a little lighter, there is frequent food noise, I’m hoping that this dies down.

Comments

Popular Posts