Holy shit!

 The L train was messed up and I did not make it to the 12:00 Cyclebar class, so I took a different train and took the 1:00 class with a new instructor. Today I decided to focus on staying on the beat, or whatever RPM the instructor called out. I tend to go heavier and not stay on the beat. I would say this was a very successful strategy because I ranked 7 on the leaderboard today (up from #13 from last class). I am going to keep an eye on power points since people vary class to class, I got 281 power points compared to 236 from last class. Seems like I will crush my goal in no time.

Treated myself to brown rice shrimp tempura sushi and a Poppi soda at Whole Foods for some post workout refueling. I also thought I deserved some Lobster Bisque for dinner tonight.



 



Comments

Popular Posts