Motivation

  • How do I find motivation? Don’t have all the answers yet, but spontaneously deleted Facebook and instagram apps. Small but big first step. I need a change.


Update later in the day, all of these things are starting to help:

  • Reinstalled Water Lama app, for tracking water intake. Added widget to phone screen for easy tracking. Made significant progress with daily water goal.
  • Made healthy salad for dinner, with leftover shrimp.
  • Did laundry and put clothes away. Purged a couple items.
  • Deleted cluttered apps from my phone. While I was doing this, I found apps that I forgot about that would benefit me.
  • Borrowed 2 audiobooks from Brooklyn Public Library, about debt.

Izzy and I talked about our next year and came up with the following:

  • 7 months no drinking
  • Pay off debt
  • Organize money
  • Go in shape and lose weight
  • Figure out how to get money for the business
  • Saturday meetings for business weekly
Happy to end the day on a good note. I wouldn’t say that I am super optimistic at the moment, but the important thing is to gain momentum in the right direction.

Comments

Popular Posts