Starting to pay off

Woke up this morning and even though this is not my “official” weigh in day I jumped on the scale and it was down 5 lbs. I feel lighter and great! I think the biggest things that I’ve done have been drinking more water, not drinking alcohol, and adding more vegetables. 

I ordered “The Mark” from Athleta, which is a fancy hip hook which should help various aches and pains that I’m having. More on that later, but should help my chronically tight hips and piriformis. I’ll report back! There are many YouTube video reviews and I have high expectations. It was $200 (used my FSA account) and has a 60 day money back guarantee.

Also today I will receive from Amazon my new Runstar body composition scale. It is a big step up from the Renpho scale that I have, which constantly tells me it’s not connected to Wi-Fi and doesn’t up date to my phone unless I bring it within range. I do this on Monday mornings, but it’s a minor drag. Looking forward to the new technology. I looking into the new Withings Body Scan scale at $400 but they also wanted $10 per month subscription to their app. This scale was under $150 (paid with FSA) and I feel was feature-rich enough. One thing I was looking for is that rather than just showing your body fat percentage, it showed it by area of your body. My abs is always my problem spot and I’m looking forward to seeing how much body fat I carry there and I hope the data will be motivating to me over time. Here’s the link: https://a.co/d/ft5UMLv

Today I am spinning at Cyclebar, I’m looking forward to see if I can rank higher on the leaderboard. Today is a themed ride Ciara X Ludacris X Missy Elliot… I only know Missy Elliot’s music, and she is motivating to ride to. Monday is Martin Luther King day, and our office is closed. I decided to give barre another chance, I am going to Exhale at the Virgin Hotel and trying 60 min Exhale Barre + Recovery. It’s not far from my office, so it could easily work into my schedule.

Tonight Izzy and I have our first weekly business meeting scheduled. We will discuss finances, future plans, and our business idea. I’m feeling really positive. Last night he went with his guys to Keene’s Steak House in Manhattan to celebrate Neff’s birthday. It was a guys-only hangout, he worse his new cute outfit and had a wonderful time. He seems happy at the moment though he is working hard.



Comments

Popular Posts